Welcome to Literary Section..

Sunday, April 29, 2012

Make IT Happen

by: Norman Caraig

I can hear the voice, when your eyes speak
While dissecting the pseudo code of the beast
Trying to plot the flowchart that you need
After all the planning you want to succeed
I can feel the butterflies in your stomach
After all the research, it won’t come up
Related literatures were not enough
As you squeeze your hand and wish for luck
I can hear the clock ticks as time pass by
Pressures rush you up most of the time
Can’t think enough sleep it shows in your eyes.
Ever since, you want the best, that’s in your mind
I can feel the pain when you burn your brows
You come to your friend they can help you know
You test, debug and finish the flow
You run it thoroughly and your eyes glows
I can see your smile as your heart jumps
When you make it happen after all the months
You stick on your goal and have it clamped
Success is what you gain for that’s what you want

No comments:

Post a Comment